RJK is now taking applications for a local manufacturer and marketer of corn-based products. Products including Maltodextrins, corn syrup solids, crude corn oil, beverage industrial and ethyl alcohol and starches for food grade, pharmaceuticals and industrial products.
- Process monitoring through computer based application
- Manual labor consisting of shoveling, hosing, and cleaning process areas
- Warehouse operations, such as forklift operations, palletizing through automated systems and manually
- Truck loading
- Some jobs may require the operation of motorized equipment such as skid steers, end loaders, dump trucks, and forklifts
- Dependable and reliable
- Be able to lift 40-60 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 6 months manufacturing experience
- Swing shift. Monday through Sunday
- Full time with benefits
- $18.75 / $19.75hr
- Pre-employment background screening
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Valid DL
- Must be able to pass physical and work steps
For more information, contact Mariano at 563-263-6589.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers